For a while now, I’ve been searching for content that I could add to the site beyond simply posting full series reviews (though that will likely always be my main focus). So I did a little searching and discovered a list on pinterest called The 30 Day Anime Challenge. It’s a challenge that requires you to take a different topic each day and write something about it. It was an older picture, so I’m sure many of you have heard of this already (and some of you reading this may have already done it yourself).
Over the next 10 weeks, I’ll be participating in this challenge. Rather than flood the site with a new post every day for a month, I’ve decided to space them out. A new post will go up every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning at 8am PST (11am EST). They will be condensed and easy to quickly digest so that you can read them
while you’re driving on your commute or during a break.
I’ve only really been watching anime for a little over a year, but I’ve done my best to diversify my choices so that there aren’t too many overlaps for categories. As always, I’d love to hear your thoughts for each of these posts so don’t be shy. And, if any of you haven’t done this before and want to participate, the list I’m using is below (and let me know if you do it so I can read along!).
- Anime You Want to Watch
- Anime You’re Ashamed You Enjoyed
- Most Underrated Anime
- Most Overrated Anime
- Favorite Anime Opening Theme Song
- Favorite Anime Ending Theme Song
- Favorite Animation Studio
- Favorite Anime Artwork/Directing
- Anime With the Best Soundtrack
- Favorite Seiyuu (Voice Actor/Actress)
- Saddest Anime Scene
- Best Ending to an Anime
- Favorite Single Episode of Anime
- Favorite Drama/Romance Anime
- Favorite Slice of Life Anime
- Favorite Fantasy/Supernatural Anime
- Favorite Comedy Anime
- Favorite Anime Sidekick, Pet or Summoning
- Favorite Comedic Character
- Favorite Supporting Character
- Your Anime Crush
- Favorite Romantic Couple
- Most Hated Character
- Best Anime Antagonist
- Favorite Female Protagonist
- Favorite Male Protagonist
- Favorite Anime Movie
- Anime You Wish Never Ended
- Your Highest Rated Anime
- Your Favorite Anime
And there you have it: the categories for my first anime challenge. If you have read a lot of my stuff, some of my answers might be obvious to you, but I’ll do my best to keep you on your toes.
If you guys have any other fun challenge suggestions or ideas, let me know. Day 1 goes live tomorrow morning. Hope you all enjoy!
One thought on “Challenge: 30 Day Anime Challenge”